Official Website of the City of Lone Jack, Missouri
Land for Lease
The City of Lone Jack is accepting bids for the lease of approximately 13 acres of Farm Ground.
For details and bid information, contact the Office of the City Clerk, 207 N. Bynum Road, Lone Jack, Missouri 64070 or (816) 697-2503 x 3.
- Close of bids will be February 17, 2016 at 3:00 p.m.
- Liability Insurance will be required from the applicant that receives the bid.
- The City of Lone Jack reserves the right to refuse any and all proposals.
CPR First Aid Class Offered
The American Heart Association is offering a State Approved CPR/AED and First Aid/Choking Certification Training.
This will be held at the Lone Jack Civic Center (509 S. Bynum Road)
Full Time Public Works Position
The City of Lone Jack is accepting applications for a Full Time Public Works Employee.
* Desired candidate should have good public relations, organizational skills and work well
* Position includes many duties such as Street Maintenance/Repair, Sewer
service/Maintenance and Repair.
* Ability to operate Loader/Mini Excavator and hold a CDL is helpful.
* Work hours are Monday-Friday and will include some after hours/weekend call outs.
* Pay determined by work experience and history.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Interested candidates can CLICK HERE to view/print application or one can be picked up at City Hall, (207 N. Bynum Rd Lone Jack, Mo. 64070) between the hours: 8-4 Monday -Friday.
For questions, please call (816)-697-2503, ext. 3. Please do not fax resumes. Please have back page notarized before an application is turned in.
DEADLINE: February 29, 2016
Officer Harry "Doug" Porter
May 19, 1971 to May 29, 1996